Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair Straightener???

I'm looking to buy my first flat iron/ straightener. doe anybody have any suggestions, to brands, types, your favs,etc...Hair Straightener???
GHD all the way - nobody will tell you different!Hair Straightener???
I have a CHI, and I love it. The only problem is that it is expensive but it does not damage your hair as much as the others.
Try SeDu or Chi. They are a bit pricey, but they really work, add shine, and the settings allow you to pick a temp. that will not damage your hair. To test whether the straightener is good or not is to turn it on, put a tissue in between and test the settings. The setting that burns the tissue is too hot and will damage your hair quickly. The highest setting that does not burn the tissue is the best setting to use.
i think oz hair has the best straightener in the world!
conair
1. are u, a guy perhaps?


2. Get a chi there expensive but pretty sweet.


3. why straighten a mo
chi is the best brand their is. Its rather expensive tho but really worth it. its better to buy a chi now then to but lots of other cheep straightners and them be a waste. but i have realy curly hair and chi is the only thing that really straightens my hair good!! buy a chi! its worth it!
i recommend chi. it works really well.
If you have healthy hair go GHD but if your hair is colour treated especially if it's blonde don't buy the GHD cause it will sizzle your hair. I know this from my experience and my other blonde friends.
I don't recommend Conair.
I have thick, medium length hair. I have a sedu flat iron. The only qualified place to get one is Folica. com. It's about $110 dollars, but it's worth the price. It stops frizz, straightens, flattens, and it makes the color of my hair look a lot more radiant. I love mine! I would definatly recommend it. Another thing you should know is that with flat irons, you get what you pay for. A $20 dollar one from walmart is not going to work as well as a $100 dollar one from a salon. Also, flat irons and straighteners are different. Straighteners, do just that. They straighten out your curls and waves. Flat irons flatten your hair, but they don't neccesarily stop all of your waves. It really depends on the look that you are going for. Good luck!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment