Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener smell?

im thinking of buying the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4';) http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html


but i read that it makes your hair smell horrible. is that true?


PLEASE HELPHair straightener smell?
Just get the con air straightner it's only 20 all straightners work the same.Hair straightener smell?
Ok, I had this problem with my hair. After I used a flat iron I got this horrible smell. Here's what I do. Before I staighten my hair I spray my hair with Tresseme's Heat Tamer Spray. (You can find it at your local drugstore.) When I wash my hair I use Dove Intense Therapy shampoo and conditioner. Even if you don't have that smell it will prevent it.


Hope I could help!
the only way it would smell is if you put some product on your hair first then straightened it because the heat does something to the product and it starts to smell bad it can also leave marks on your straightener.
i'm not sure. it probaby varies on the type of hair you have...also the amount of products that you put it your hair can be a possibility of the smell...try it out and if it smells return it
Hair straighteners don't make your hair smell horrible. Unless there a really cheap bad kind. I have one and as soon as your finished straightening it smells hot.(I know sounds weird but true) Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment