Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair Straightener?

I've been looking for a hair straightener and I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I have medium-thickness curly hair that tends to be frizzy. I naturally looked at www.target.com right away, and found one that I think I like. It's the Conair 200W Straightener (Wet-to-Dry Ceramic). I'm not really crazy about the price, but it seems high quality.) Has anyone ever used this straightener and liked/disliked it? Does anyone have a different straightener that they like better?



Here's the web address for the straightener I'm looking at:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/a>



Thanks for any advice you have to share...Hair Straightener?
I've tried many flat irons and I'm in love with the Chi iron. I've used this on many of my clients that have hair like yours. If your hair is curly and frizzy this is the best straightener. You can use this on all hair types from ethnic to fine. It's great, but it will cost you about $100. I would rather buy something that lasts for a long time and will work better than buying a cheap product that doesn't work. I think you'll waste your money buying the one from Target. You'll spend more money in the long run because you'll have to buy another one when you find this one doesn't work for your hair type. Also, I don't like the wet to dry ones because they do tend to damage hair. It's really not safe to flat iron wet hair. With the Chi iron, you can straighten hair that's slightly damp, but I wouldn't use any flat iron on wet hair.Hair Straightener?
get a chi. they are the best..lots of salons use them i have one and even though it was $150..it was totally worth it.
i dont really lyk it cuz if i put my wet hair on it, it drys it really bad. thats wat the title says WET TO DRY. but i used sumthin else to help it. anyways these r creams and serums, try them:



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh/a>



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh/a>



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh/a>
i've used wet2 dry straighteners and they just make ur hair smell1

i got this really nice straighten er from san fransisco
if your really serious about getting a straightener or you plan on using it a lot, i would recommend a high quality one like a Chi or Sedu. They run high priced but you really get what you pay for and your hair doesnt fry. Straighteners from Walmart and Target pale in comparison, but of course not everyone straightens their hair enough to make it worth it. Conairs are good for the price...the straightener you suggest is good excpet no matter what the product claims are, never straighten your hair when its wet, it will damage it beyond repair. its just a gimmick...a regular ceramic straightener should do you just fine. good luck :)
Any type of straghtener with ceramic plates is a good one. If you buy the ones with the metal plates they tend to break the ends of your hair.
I have a Vidal Sassoon that works really well it and it was only 30 bucks or so but my hair is just wavy, not really curly. Not sure if it would work as well on really curly hair.
I have a friend that uses it and likes it very much...



I just blow dry my hair straight, and then use a curling iron to smooth and straighten stubborn spots....I have also started using the John Freida line of hair smoothers and like them very much.
i bought cholche and i love it my hair is very curly and now i dont have any problem to stright or curl my hair

i bought it from a lady wjo own salon here in calgary if you want more infr just let me know:)
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment