Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair Straightener Help? Please?!?!?!?

I need a new straightener since the one I have isn't the best. :/ My mom's had it since she was a teenager and that's pretty old.


I've been looking over different straighteners but I'm unsure of what's the best...


I've heard that Chi is the best but then I've heard Sedu is the best. blah...


Somebody please help me?


Thank you in advance.


%26lt;3Hair Straightener Help? Please?!?!?!?
even though the chi and sedu are good, the best in my opinion is the ghd. It's the one that most professional hair stylists use too in salons.





I bought one a year ago and it still works fabulously. You can use it to curl your hair too if you want. :) It's somewhat pricey at about $140ish, depending on where you buy it, but most straighteners are. :/Hair Straightener Help? Please?!?!?!?
i have the chi turbo and its great. i have thick hair which usually takes like an hour and a half to straighten but with the chi turbo i can do it in about half an hour.





its pretty pricey though, i got it for around $130
I like mine, the ISO, but the chi is extremely popular, and i think it works well too...
well in ireland we have GHD's and they are the best !
It depends on your budget, i really recommend the CHI, because it makes your hair silky smooth, it lasts all day and doesn't frizz.
Go to this place called ulta


Look online for a store locator they have a good selection
CHI'S are the best out there i had 1 and it lasted me soo long and keeps my hair from frizzing..

No comments:

Post a Comment