Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener name...?

So I was the mall and I found aa hair straightener that I really liked, but I forget the name of it. It was at a cart in the middle of the mall. It was italian, and it started with the letter G. It came in either pink or black. There was two types, one was a regular hair straightener and the other was one that straightened wet hair, and it turned the wet hair dry. They were both ceramic straighteners by the way. Also, this hair straightener was voted best in a magazine (don't know which, sorry).


Does anyone know the name of it??


Thanks for any help!Hair straightener name...?
chi?Hair straightener name...?
Give it a lot of thought before you straighten your hair.


I'm not sure about other races, but if you are White your hair will never be as healthy again after you have straightened it.





I know this from personal experience.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment