Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener problem! please help me?

im stupid.

i accidentally left the hair

straightener on

in the bathroom when

i went outt for a

while. first time it

happened. and

it burned the counter

thing. is there ANY POSSIBLE

way to remove the mark

or burn, w.e?!

oh gosh, im screwed.

heres a picture...



http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp54//a>Hair straightener problem! please help me?
oh no burn marks neve ever take off u can t remove burn marks with anything that will stay foreeverHair straightener problem! please help me?
White out ? Paint? Maybe one of those scratchy metal things you use to scrub the dirty dishes to scrape of the burn? I'm not sure
HAhaaa Smartone eh.

Well no, I don't think so.

Sorry.

Must suck.

Whiteout? xD.
be more care full, you could have lit your house on fire and killed people.



maybe bleach? i don't think anything can get that out

No comments:

Post a Comment