Saturday, February 11, 2012

What is the best hair straightener.............?

that will get my hair like wow! status straight...lolWhat is the best hair straightener.............?
Sedu is the best. That's what my hair stylist use. I've tried many flat irons (CHI, TCP, T3 and GHD).What is the best hair straightener.............?
i like corioliss, it straightens my hair very nicely, no frizz. it is ceramic plated and puts less damage into your hair. remember to protect your hair from the heat though. quite a few heat protectants actually help the hair straighten better
zen, its a little pricy but it works for me!
I bought an Enzo Milano ceramic straightener and it works great. I actually like it better then my Chi straightener.
Chi!! Oh my gosh so good and it's permanent. about $100 bucks an HOUR to do it...but you can take a shower let it air dry and it looks like you have used a flat iron. Then to touch up your roots is about 55 bucks.
the chi ones the best i think thats what we use in my salon and my aunts salon
The Chi forrealllll %26lt;3

It makes my hair poker straight.

Works miracles.
You can buy a perm and put in your hair just don't roll , brush it straight, wait the time limit and wash it out.... results straight hair!
I've been through a lot of straighteners. and my favorite by far is the black chi. i heard the other colors dont work as well as the regular, black, ';chi';
a ceramic one works*wonders* luv mine
ISO
chi. i do hair and can't find anything that compares. GREAT investment..



also.. to get your hair super straight, be sure to part it off and do it in smaller sections. :)
a hair straightener. DUHH
try to ringlet it i say thats cuter but if teh dont work the crimp\three barrel it put then of course if tat dont work then try staraight with a poof but just dont leave it staright down down with a poof :^) -hotie-ty
I'm not sure of the brand names, but the best ones are the ones that are over $100.
The Chi... by far. I have incredibly poofy/frizzy hair, and can't ever get it to do what I want it to do. I finally got a Chi and I was amazed at how well it worked. I can do whatever I want to my hair now. It's a little pricy, but it'll be well worth it the first time you use it!
Fabulaxer!
A Chi is your obvious best choice but ranging between $100 and $200 and if your budget doesn't call for that, anything with a range of heat settings and ceramic plates will do the trick.



My boyfriend's sister is a hairstylist and bought an Andis straightener that she keeps at her house and I've used it. It works really nicely. Better than the salon one that I got by Hot Tools for like $80. I think she may have even bought it at Wal-Mart or something for $25.



If you use a straightener serum, any decent straightener will work fine. You have to keep your hair healthy and use products so your hair doesn't dry out and fry.
try GHD hairstraghteners
GHD ceramic straighteners
Pelican snot. Now go in a corner and pick your nose. The answer lies deep within.
I would say getting a conair ultra straightner like this one



http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31/a>



or this one



http://www.suryatamaindah.com/products_p/a>



they are available at target all the time! good luck
the chi- turbo
i use Remington wet2straight

its the awesomest

not a lot pricey comparing to other good ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment