Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is this brand good? (Hair Straightener)?

Is the brand 'Nicky Clarke' good? for hair straighteners?





and um - if the heat goes up to 230 C then is that good?





Its worldwide, ceramic, ionic, 230 C, worldwide. and variable heat...so is it good?








thanks.Is this brand good? (Hair Straightener)?
listen to what the first person said very right :D but if you don't want to do that to do that then i suggest putting a hair product to protect your hair from burning when you use it or going brittle etc, i normally put some stuff in my hair then blow dry it [so its not wet] and then do my hair but it doesn't matter what type of one you use they can all pretty much burn your hair or wreck it if your not too care full :] either way do whats best for your hair :p good luck :DIs this brand good? (Hair Straightener)?
I would always go for GHD's. I have used FHI that get up to 230 C, but they made my hair feel really dry and brittle and it wasnt a good look. I know GHD's are expensive, but they are worth every penny. You can try buying broken ones off ebay really cheaply (quite often they break at the cord) and then there are people that advertise on ebay that fix them for about 拢10-拢15 (I have used them myself). Could save a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment