Monday, February 13, 2012

The best hair straightener?

im looking for a flat iron to straighten my hair, i have medium/thin hair type and wavy hair ???The best hair straightener?
http://www.flatironreviews.com/





CHI Flat IronThe best hair straightener?
I think the best hair straightener is a Chi. [:


All of the celebrities use it and rave about it.


^ I don't use a straightener because my hair is naturally straight. [:
My opinion would be Jilbere de Paris.
I use a Chi. My hair is very thick and wavy, and my Chi straightens it out no problem. And plus, they come in fun colors these days! :)
Ghd's or Kodo





generally the more you pay, the better the quality
remington wet 2 straight


HIGHLY


recommend !
I use global beauty and it works amazingly!!!! my hair stays straight for 3 days if i dont wash it! i love it!
GHD :)
CHI





don't buy anything else!
the CHI works good
GHD there's a reason is called good hair day!!
ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment