Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair Straightener HELP!!!?

What is the best hair straightener to use? i was borrowing my friend's CHI straightener, and its amazing, but i can't afford over $100 dollars for one. Whats the next best thing?Hair Straightener HELP!!!?
my hair strengthener is pretty good it cost only $45 its from hot tool and its ceramic 1.5 inch. its really good and goes up pretty high last for a long time to i had mines for 2 and a half years now and it still worksHair Straightener HELP!!!?
they are on sale alot


look around


i bought mine for 55 dollars..


because it was on sale


and i downloaded a coupon offline


for that store..





idk where you live..but if u live around me i could tell you alot of places to get it cheaper then 100 dollars..





they do work really good


i have rally curly haroi and it straigtens it perfetlyy








its worth the moneyy


and i would relaly recommend u search for a good price and get one





there are other brands


but they break easily and they dont work as well...


maybe they are cheaper (20-30 dollars) but it wont last as long..so you would have to by more then one





which would result in u spending alot more money then splurging a little to buy the chi





i hope i helped you





best of luck =]
my sister just bought one for me and its one that will straighten my hair while its still wet so i dont have to fumble around with a hair dryer. it cost under 100 bucks and its really great. i think its a conair.
I love my remington wet to straight, but apparently it fries your hair? I have no problems with it!
I looked into GHD at one point but decided to go for a Sedu. I will never NEVER EVER go back to a CHI. The Chi ruined the ends of my hair even with hair protecting spray, but the Sedu really makes me hair look silky every time I use it. I use the Sedu heat spray with my iron and I LOVE IT. I bought my Sedu from www.folica.com....they have a 1 year warranty and you can try it for 30 days and take it back if it doesn't work for a full refund. I have the Sedu in 1.5'; and 1'; (for bangs and curling). Do NOT use cheap $50 irons...trust me. I used to own a Revlon and a Conair and it tore up my hair over time. The Sedu is much hotter, has adjustable heat settings, and keeps my hair straight until the next day. They just came out with a new one for 2008, but I haven't tried it yet. You can curl your hair with this one too.
phi is deffanetly the best.


espessially for coarse hair.


like mine.


im not sure about the price though.


try ebay.
GHDs are the best, Babyliss straighteners are good too.
Jibere's are really nice!!! I love mine, it costs 70-80 but are well worth the money, i've had mine 2 years now and it works like its brand new. The ones that are cheap are usually coated with ceramic and junk so it scrapes off. And they usually only work 3-4 months. It is well worth it to buy a straightener that will work for a long time and not FRY your hair!!!
sedu. my sisters has it and the loveeee it. it seriously looks soo straight and goodd its ceramic and doesnt kill and damage your hair. the price was like 135 but they brought it bout 1 year ago but it works great. if your going to spend a 100 dollars dont just waste and get a stupid cheap one. spend a little bit more money and get a better one.





also i suggest getting a tremese proctecting spray so you dont damge your hair. good luck shoppin = )
i use this wet to straight straightener [but NEVER use it wen ur hair is wet!] i use it because u can change the temp so it doesnt burn ur hair and its ceramic. i got mine at target for like 20 dollars so yea hope this helps =]
I got the Conair Infiniti for Christmas. its really good. I like it alot. It was only 50 dollars at target and they sell them at wal mart. So try one of these stores. theyre great! Oh and its the 2'; one. so its better.

No comments:

Post a Comment