Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener poll!?

GHD straightener? or a CHI?Hair straightener poll!?
chi!!!!Hair straightener poll!?
I work at a beauty supply shop, they are both really good however I get like 4 chi straightener's returned a week because the chi on and off switch has something wrong with it.
I always thought GHD was THE ULTIMATE hair straightener. That's what heaps of people say anyway... lol.
I don't straighten my hair.


I feel bad saying this, My hair is naturally dead straight. My friends get jealous :S
Honestly never heard of GHD, but I know a lot of people that swear by CHI. Works wonders.
CHI my sister had one andddd it was recommended by our hairdresser. their really nice.
GHD straighteners definately.


x
GHD with the GHD products.....best ever!! couldnt live with out it!!
chi-Hands down!
chi is better.
ghd?

No comments:

Post a Comment