Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair Straightener Question?? 10 Points!! with link

i just got a jilbere de paris nano tech straightener and i was wondering if it is a good or not, it was pretty cheap but id rather put the money towards a good straightener if its not good.

i mainly want to make sure it doesn't snag or damage your hair

so if you have one let me know what you think about it, thanks!



heres the straightener- http://www.sallybeauty.com/jilbere-digit/a>Hair Straightener Question?? 10 Points!! with link
I think that that straightener will do a very good job straightening your hair, mine was even cheaper than that and it works fine!Hair Straightener Question?? 10 Points!! with link
My mom has one that looks very similar and let me test it out on my hair. I thought the iron heated up very well and FAST. It goes up to like 450, right? But when I put it on my hair to straighten it..... IT SUCKED%26gt; i mean like it couldn't straighten the hair because it wasn't even ';touching'; the hair. Like you would have to get a LARGE group of hair and then straighten it.... but then the strands would be too thick, which caused it to not straighten it. IDK%26gt;that was my personal experiences. But remember you could always keep it in REALLY good condition... give it a try on your hair... and if you don't like it. JUST RETURN%26gt; Hope this helps %26lt;3

This is the iron i have.... and works wonder on my

CULRY thick hair!
If you don't mind spending money, get a GHD! I've had flat irons within the price range of yours and they were terrible. GHD gets the job done in 5 minutes on my thick hair.
well try it duh then if it is bad sell it to a someone take the money and get anyone that has a simple name and is a conair one they are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment