Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener?

What's a good, not TOO expensive, hair straightener that eliminates all frizz and keeps hair smooth/shiny?Hair straightener?
I have a wet 2 straight hair straightner and it works really good. I got it at Wal-mart for about $30Hair straightener?
Dove defrizz stuff always works great for my friend.
if i was going to get any kind of flat iron i would get chi bc chi is really good and chi products
i have the wet 2 straight also


even if ur hair is dry it works real good


cheappp also
I have the CHI turbo. CHI is a brand of straightener. It was pretty expensive but I've been through 4 cheapo straighteners and they've literally fried my hair. The CHI is awesome, it leaves my hair soft and I can already tell a difference in the level of damage. I say splurge on a CHI.
I bought mine at Sally Beauty Supply.


Its gets up to 450 degrees and only cost $50

No comments:

Post a Comment