Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener?

should i get a chi hair straightener or a croc hair straightener???Hair straightener?
Honestly,both brands have a very bad reputation.I would invest in a Sedu or Solia.They are the 2 highest rated flat irons in the world.Hair straightener?
I dont know anything about the croc... But i do own a chi and i've had it for over 2 years now and it still works great for me
Research both brands to see what brand is the best and ask friends around if they've used them and what they think.
Neither go for GHD'S. In my opinion these are the best on the market by far. I've had mine for 4 years now and they are still as good as new. My hair stays poker straight even in a hot and sweaty club.
chi is the best!
hi drew you know who this is right i think neither you can't afford a hair straightener
Chi is amazing!! I have had it for over two years and it has not broken yet. It leaves hair sleek and shiny. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment