Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener's?!?!?

My brithday is coming up soon and Im going to ask my parents for a hair straightener but they(and myself) have no clue on a good one and were to get it any good ideasHair straightener's?!?!?
I have the Chi I bought from the JC Penny Salon and it works wonders. It is very expensive, 150 dollars, but you really do get what you pay for. If your parents dont want to dish out so much money on a hair straightener i would go for a conair ionic straightener like this : http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9854674 which is what one of my freind owns and loves also. i would also reccomend the bedhead hair straightener. i have not used it but i love their hair products so im sure their electric products will work great as well. Both the conair hair and bedhead hairstraightener can both be bought at walmart, or even some drugstores.Hair straightener's?!?!?
if your parents are willing to spend a little extra to get a good one then i would say get a chi you can usually get them at sallys beauty supply or any other hair supply store or salons sometimes have them. also ebay has them.



If you want a cheaper one that still works well then get a remington wet to straight at target, wal mart,etc.



(dont use this straightener on wet hair it leaves it looking frizzy use it on dry hair)
I have the most un-straightenable hair in the world my cousin got one about 7 years ago that still works and to this day is the only straightener that works for me ... I asked for one for last Christmas last year and got one. My mum said it was $40 it is called Jilbere le Paris

Model JBP2559



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hands down, a Chi is the best. BUt it is also expensive. You can get one that will work well for you and not have to put out the money for a Chi. Look for variable heat settings, preferably in degrees so that you know how hot you are setting the unit. You should be able to get one that is decent with adjustable heat settings for about 50 dollars, where a Chi will set you back about 125 for a base model.
I use a Remington Wet2Straight. At first it wasn't too good, but now I've found a routine that works wonders. I take a shower %26amp; wash my hair, then I let it dry so that it's damp, then I spray Nexus Sleek Memory in my hair %26amp; brush through. Then I part my hair half up half down %26amp; spray my brush before brushing it through. Then I use the straightener (I set it on 21, which is for wet hair %26amp; not damp, but my hairs hard to straighten. That may depend on your hair.)%26amp; when I done with that part I'll let some of my hair down %26amp; repeat. It works really well for me %26amp; you can get it at any Wal*Mart. Good luck %26amp; Happy Birthday.
I use a GVP one. Sally has them in pink camo, black, blue, pink and purple. There are alot of great reviews on Sally's website for this flat iron.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/ceramic-strai/a>



They also have a page that compares diferent flat irons.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Compare%20+%2/a>
i use conair... the pro one!!! its the one my aunt recommended and it works great. like u can take a peice of hair and straiten it once, quickly, and it will be done!!!!!!! it is super easy to run... and it is only likke $20
Ceramic Chi is the best. It doesn't damage your hair as bad as the others.
if you dont want to spend ALOT,

try jilbere de paris they are about 50 or 60 dollars

and they work pretty good for about a year
chi. definitely.
well the best one is a ghd (means)(good hair day)they are every populr moslt can buy in hair dressers..



well thats what i think would be the best one..



good louck

happy birthday x
Use a Chi! I have one and I love it!
ceramic flat iron($130) or ebay($25) that's where i got mine%26amp;i luv it
i %26lt;3 my chi
CHI,

they are the best out there :D
ION its like blue and silver its the best one out there=]
I use a chi.. it's pretty good
chi is supposed to be a good one. i don't have a chi but i just hear it's good.
chi... works like a charm but kind of pricy... ($100 range)
my sister uses a chi
look for a chi online. they are supposed to be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment