Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair Straightener Suggestions?!?

My hair is naturally wavy. I'm looking for an affordable straightener that will straighten and shine w/o damaging my hair. Any suggestions?Hair Straightener Suggestions?!?
i personally use a conair straightener, it only cost me about $25 when i bought it. They have a lot of different styles that range from the size of the plates to the heat adjustment. Some of the more detailed ones are a little more expensive, but in all u probably wouldn't spend more than 40 dollars. The straightener i use has ceramic plates and it heats up in 30 seconds, its good quality, and i have had it for about 3 years now and it hasn't had any problems.


good luck!Hair Straightener Suggestions?!?
i use HerStyler. it's $120 but it works REALLY well. i have wavy hair too, it takes me about 10-15 minutes to straighten all of my hair. i had a cheaper straightening iron (conair) but it didn't really work that great, and it took FOREVER to do my hair with it. it's worth it to spend a little extra on a product like this.
I have a bed head Straightener and i think it is amazing i got mine on sale for $40 and its usually more than that so. I don't think it was bad. It makes your hair look shiny and it doesn't make it greasy. Also the new in styler works amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment