Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!!?

So I want to buy I really good hair straightener...I'm thinking either a ';Conair Professional Straight Styles Straightening Iron'; or a ';Remington Professional Wet 2 Dry Straightener S8000';.

Which one should I get? or do you have any toher suggestions?HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!!?
I would recommend a Chi, it may cost more but it's definetly worth it.HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!!?
Personally I do not like Conair. I have a really good flat iron and it is a Revlon. I would suggest getting a Revlon. Chi is so overrated, you don't need a Chi unless you hair is *very* curly and unmanageble. Most people with regular hair do just fine with a $25-$40 flat iron.
dont go for drug store flat irons.

ANY TYPE FROM THEIR DOESNT WORK.

well they do.

if you have thin hair then go for it.

but if you have moderate to thick save up some money and buy a pricier SALON flat iron that will actually do the job.

i reccomend the sedu flat iron or the solia iron.

do NOT get the CHI, it will fry your hair and it breaks easily.

other really good brands include:

coriolis

GHD

FHI

babyliss

paul mitchell

h2pro


Don't get the conair. Conairs last only a month tops, my mate had 1.



The remmington wet2straight is MUCH better. You can have 30 heat settings on it can't u?



If these are not good then try GHD's. They have a kwl new purple 1 for xmas and a pink 1 for breast cancer care.



For better straightners but on a budget, any of babyliss's new models are GR8.



Also chi.





HOPE THIS HELPS!



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Conair products suck. My conair straightener lasted about 3 months and then quit working. I have the GVP from Sallys Beauty and it is the best straightener ever. Its the generic version of the CHI and works just as great....

http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron/a>
Definatly get one from a salon. They can tell you what is best for your hair and it is about as good as it gets. I use an Aquage and it is very nice. It runs at about $200.

Conair is not my favorite brand but whatever works for you!\

Good Luck! :]
Get a Babyliss straightener. They are amazing. I used mine on one of my friend's hair. She is Mexican and has really long, thick, curly, hard to work with hair and my flat iron made it really straight.
thier are striaghtners that they sell at the mall they are about 120 150 that most they shine your hair and make them really straight and soft i dont now the name of them but they sell them at any mall
Buy a CHi Straightner! [:

Best one I know of.
out of those to get the remington i use it
i have a CHI and its the best :)
i think Chi is the best honestly

No comments:

Post a Comment