Monday, February 13, 2012

Burn from hair straightener!?

The other day I was straightening my hair and I accidentally burnt my chin. My skin that had been burnt turned darker, and I thought that rubbing it would take that darkness away.. I was wrong; now its even worse. Is there anything I can put or use to make the burn less visible? I'm really desperate!





Thanks in advance.Burn from hair straightener!?
That happened to me over Christmas except it was on my ear. you can put neosporan on it, and then after a couple of days make-up.Burn from hair straightener!?
put some neosporin on it and give it some time to dry and then put powder coverup over that. or you can take a dabof liquid foundation and mix it with some neosporin and dab that over it
Try putting neosporin on it before you go to bed.


I don't think it'll help conceal the burn, but it will help it heal faster and keep a scar from forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment