Monday, February 13, 2012

Best UK hair straightener (equalivant to Farouk's CHI, or Sedu)?

Any suggestions would be helpful. I'll be needing to purchase a hair straightener from the UK, as I won't be taking mine. I need advice on what straighteners are best, because I'm not familiar with any of the European Brands, and I don't see any American Brands for European use. :SBest UK hair straightener (equalivant to Farouk's CHI, or Sedu)?
The best brand by far in the UK is GHD - they're not cheap but they're excellent and are used by most hairdressers. They're about 拢80 here so that would be around $145.





If it's something cheaper you're after, other decent brands include Toni and Guy, Vidal Sassoon and Babyliss. These products can all be bought on the UK high street and prices start at around 拢40.Best UK hair straightener (equalivant to Farouk's CHI, or Sedu)?
GHD are absolutely great, they are what most of the salons here in the UK use, I have a pair of my own and they are the best.





You can get them in differing sizes to suit your hair style / type.





I found that searching the Internet for good deals was worthwhile as I managed to get the straighteners I wanted with a bag, styling products and hair clips for less than I could get them direct from GHD. (GDH = Good hair day).





I bought mine from SalonLines - recommend you try here.
GHD's are fanastic. They have been voted best by all magazines in the UK and come in 3 different sizes. They start from about 拢75 and are available from many websites and hairdressers. The HQHAIR website is where I got mine from and they were 拢80 I think...check it out for yourself. I strongly recommend them because every hairdresser I know has them and so do most of my friends !! Oh and you will need to protect your hair from the damage..buy the ';GHD Iron Oil'; Available from both webistes and is about 拢13, happy browsing !! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment