Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need a good hair straightener?

do yo know any good hair straighteners that might be sold at CVS and are under 20.00$???I need a good hair straightener?
GHDS. so worth it.I need a good hair straightener?
Conair and Revlon sell fairly inexpensive ones that are good enough to straighten bangs or thin, already fairly straight hair. But if you have curly hair, and you need some serious straightening going on, these are not going to work. Take it from someone who has attempted to straighten out her curls with a piece of junk straightener.



Actually, though, the zoe brand straighteners are only $29.99 and they are pretty good. I bought my little sister one for her birthday, and she has naturally straight hair, but uses for touchups and it looks great!
I Found One I Think its good : http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p/a> But its 27 $ , and this one is very good i use it my self but its double the price your looking for http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p/a>
The drugstore ones that are $20.00 are more bad for your hair, and dont work as well. And since hair is so sensitive, you need a good quality one .

So I would recommend the Chi/Solia or the Ghd.

The Ghd is a lot more money than the chi/solia.
Get a babyliss type thats the cheapest but the best ones are a lot more expensive but make a big difference like GHDs are brilliant!
I don't think this straightener is in CVS but you can oder online and it does way more than just straining.hope you like my suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment