Saturday, February 11, 2012

Good hair straightener less than $50?

please don't say sally or whatever, i need a inexpensive one that will straight good and is light weight. please include link and name.Good hair straightener less than $50?
I've had this one forever.

It works magnificently and is pretty lightweight.

My hair gets so straight and it's really cheap. You can buy a few hair clips too.

Haha. .



Click here.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/a>Good hair straightener less than $50?
Get a Chi, but buy it in another country. I got mine in Argentina for $23.
I got this awesome hair straightner for my b-day, it might have just been a little over 50. I was ceramic and purchased at a hair salon. The last oe that I had was ceramic too, but just made my hair frizzy. Save up, it will be worth it.
most of the good ones are at least over $100, but i dont know what to tell you, sorry.
Try looking on eBay for a CHI. I got my CHI off eBay 2 years ago and it's still working great!
http://www.hairstyle.com/hair-articles/straight-hair.htm#blowdry



this teaches you how to blowdry your hair strigh![[its not alot of money cause all you need is a paddle brush %26amp;%26amp;*a blow dryer and some hairspray~if thats all you can afford~~~there is more stuff to have it perfect~~]]but it takes alot of practice! =(



Good luck!

Taylor--

No comments:

Post a Comment