Monday, February 13, 2012

Best cheap hair straightener?

does anyone know of a straightener brand that doesnt fry your hair and is under... $45? if not.. any product that can prevent (or at least help) split ends and dry hair that happens from straightening my hair?





thanx!!!!!Best cheap hair straightener?
Sedu. I have curly hair and had been using a cheap flat iron. It was giving me hair breakage and drying my hair out. I bought the Sedu hair straightener a few months ago. It is easy to use, leaves my hair shiny and ';dead straight'; within 5 minutes of use (after blow drying).Best cheap hair straightener?
Sedu is the best. That's what my hair stylist uses. I've tried many flat irons (CHI, TCP, T3 and GHD).
omg you know those chi straightener's that are like best straightens ever well there on sale for 50.00 or ws it 60.00 idk at Sally's beauty supple and there usually like 200.00 and there awesome so you should go take a look but hurry it only lasts for a couple more days
Get a revlon ceramic straightener. it is white and costs around 25-30$ but works just as well as a Chi. I have had mine for two years and it still works great.To protect my hair I use Silk Drops by Fx Special Effects. They cost about 4$ and can be bought at Walmart. They make your hair sleek and shiny when used with/or without heat. Best of luck!
There isn't a straight iron on Earth that won't damage your hair. It has to get nice and hot to work, and that is something hair just can't stand up to. I use a Conair. You can tell it's quality by lifting it up. If it feels like a hunk of plastic it is probably junk. If it is top heavy it means the ceramic is probably good quality.
i have comair 3/4 inch straightener and it works good. it was like $15.00 and the 1 inch is like $20.00. i hope i helped!
There is really no good cheap hair striaghtener. But the lowest I could think of, would be Conair.

No comments:

Post a Comment