Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair Straightener Help??

Where can i find a good hair straightener and what is a good kind???Hair Straightener Help??
GHDS are the best in the world :)


Why?


They go hot in 30 seconds


They can straighten even afro hair in a flash second


There have salon heat temperatures meaning long lasting smooth hair


They are of super super good quality won't break on you :)


They are easy to handel no confusing buttons


They have long cables to move about with


They are the best


You can find GHD's here http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-IV-styler


They do cost more but they are the best there not a gimic product.





Heat protection spray + Ghds =No frizzled damaged hair :)Hair Straightener Help??
All I have to say is don't use Easy Straight I use it few years back and my hair was falling down and I was crying for days until I decide to be strong and I also find out that people had the same and other reactions and win the case unfortunately it was too late for me. But don't use it.
i recommend SOLIA or GHD





GHD has no heat adjustments so i prefer my solia





i have a wet 2 dry by remington as well, it's a great cheap alternative
ghd's are the best!! You can get them off amazon or a good hairdresser, they are about 拢100 though theyre worth it cos I have some :)
Ghd are the best by far.


I have reallly curly afro hair but they straighten my hair way better than any other straightners!!





They are pretty dear but completly worth it...
GHDS the absolute best
Conair is really a good hair straightner
i have a WET 2 DRY

No comments:

Post a Comment