Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair straightener ? can't find it?

i went to get my hair cut at this place in Florida called boom hair. They straightened my hair i want it but i am not sure which company it is from i only know it is black with their logo in white it looks almost identical to this one: http://hairstraighteners.me/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/sedu-hair-straightener.jpg





i really want it but if none of you know what hair straightener it is can you recommend one that is really good and not toooo expensiveHair straightener ? can't find it?
CHI. for sure. they run from about $100 bucks to $300 bucks, but you can get one at target for 100, which is what i have. they are amazing.Hair straightener ? can't find it?
Conair has great straighteners! Also chi like the others said. I'm not sure about the straightener you said but that looks like a good one.





You can find all straightners (good ones) at hair salons, nail salons, and in malls on cart thingiez!





I use conair and it works really well.





If you find a straightner less that 60 dollars do NOT get it. The least you should spend is 75$! They arnt cheap. But trust me, they will last longer the more expensive it is!
Well my sister has Sedu. Works pretty good if your careful. Chi is probably the most popular. And my favorite--The Amika is awesome. Try amazon if you get an amika. I got a curling iron, hair dryer, and the straightener for 100. and just the straightener runs for about 70 on there! But the hair dryer broke. but the straightener is a beast. Once, I left it on from Friday till Sunday on accident and it didnt even burn out or anything. works just as well as it did when i got it.(The straightener straightens, curls, flips, and waves)
Chi has really good straighteners


Conair has average ones
i would go with a chi straightener, they're really good

No comments:

Post a Comment