Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener at stores!?

where can i get a chi striaghtener at a store? like what stores? i want like a not too expensive one. what store?



also, wher can i get a sedu straightener? what stores? i also want like a cheap one. Hair straightener at stores!?
you can get a chi straightener at alot of salons. or jc penny has them in theyre salon section as well. i know my cousin got her chi on ebay for a good price try there.



or if you know a hairdresser or cosmetologist go with them to sallys where you need a license to buy things. they usually get them cheaperHair straightener at stores!?
I saw a CHI straightener at Target the other day. It was around $90. I actually recommend using a ceramic Conair or a Revlon one. I found they had the same results on my hair as the CHI.

They're much cheaper and have similar results.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment