Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair straightener purchasing help!?

Okay so my flat iron just recently burned out and now I need a new one.


I heard Chi irons are ';the best';, but then I did my research and found out about ';Solia'; irons. So which ones are better or better for my hair type? I have big wavy hair that will easily go back to its wavy state from perfectly straight in just the slightest bit of humidity. Also, if possible please include what model of the flat iron would be best. Thanks! :DHair straightener purchasing help!?
The new Paul mitchell Is the best, personally that's what i Think, and you get a free Ionic Hair dryer with it ^^Hair straightener purchasing help!?
well heres the thing with the chi you cant change the heat temp its very high temp but you cant change it but if you get the solia it also gets very hot but you can change the heat temp to what ever you want so depending on what you prefer. but i've also heard that the chi is known to burn and damage hair, you could also look into getting a ghd straitghtner their pretty top of the line too!
Don't fall for the hype of all those pricey brands.


All you need to look for is an iron that heats up to 300 degrees, has porcelain plates(almost all of them do now), and has heat settings.


Play with the settings until you find the right temp for your hair type.


I have a an iron I have used in my salon for 2 years with no problems.


I paid $30 for it.


Remember it is the heat that flattens your hair...Not the brand name or price.


To all of you that fell for the hype...SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Any Chi will work- they use infrared heat to dry hair completely and also porcelain plates for uniform heat. I have super curly hair and it will curl easily in humidity but the Chi has been a miracle...and it isn't as damaging as a lot of other straighteners.
I recommend a CHI straightener, specifically one of the Limited Edition ones. I use one and it's great. My hair stays straight all day, regardless of the humidity, and straightening is fast and easy. (In case you're wondering, I too have wavy hair.)
I have curly, thick hair. And a CHI is the best I've ever used. I've used alot too. Biosilk also works good for me. I buy them at my local JCPenny.
chi.





just the plain black one...its one inch.





you could get a design if you want but the just plainest black one lasts longer...
The chi are better than any straighteners ever.
I own a chi and i love it. I can straighten my hair quick and it looks good. I am not sure though because I havent really tried anything else.


sorry
Chi.
toni%26amp;guy hardcore (NOT BEDHEAD, HARDCORE IS SALON EQUIPMENT)
chi definatly
GHD's are the original and the best.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment