Saturday, February 11, 2012

Which Hair Straightener?

I would like to buy a new straightener, but I'm not sure what kind to get... Which one would you recommend? I'm kinda leaning toward the Sedu.. Which Hair Straightener?
i have a jilbere de paris straightener. i love it! even though my hair is a little bit wavy, it makes it soo silky! i love this straightener even though it can get REALLY hot so be careful with it!

its this one:http://www.sallybeauty.com/Babyliss-Porc/a>

oh and if your wondering if its gonna kill your hair, dont worry because jilbere de paris straighteners are somewhat professional.Which Hair Straightener?
I personally love CHI irons but they're very expensive. It depends on how straight you want it and how managable your hair is. Pretty much you get what you pay for when it comes down to it.
i have a jibere and its amazing! i have thick curly hair and i can straighten my hair in 15 minutes! it gets mad hot though, so be careful
I have extremely curly hair, and I've had the Sedu. It's good but its not ALL THAT. very expensive, too. My Solia gives me smoother results and its lasting me longer than my Sedu which broke after 6 months ;/
A Chi iron it also comes with the oil to keep your hair straight longer. I think just about any hair salon sells them.
CHI is amazing, but they can get pretty expensive.
The Chi is definitely the best :)
sedu's pretty good .
yup thts a gud one..revlon is good too
chi's are good .

No comments:

Post a Comment