Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm looking for a hair straightener brand....?

the one i'm looking for starts with a j, its like jerasellies, or something...im probably completely off...but any other brand that works well is great too! thnxI'm looking for a hair straightener brand....?
I bought a CHI a few years ago and it works AMAZINGLY. I def reccommend it even though they are a bit pricey. It was the best hair straightener i have ever bought :)I'm looking for a hair straightener brand....?
i use the remington wet2straight hari straightner i love it!. you can straighten it while it is wet which is a total time saver. and i have like super curly hair and it straightens it so easily!. its amazing.


hoped i helped.
I know CHI works really good but is like $130.00. Another good one is EMI. I personally think works just as good as a CHI and EMI hair straighteners are only like $30.00!
try a chi straightener, a little pricey, but totally worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment