Monday, February 13, 2012

A good hair straightener?

so i managed to save up 85 dollars. I have no idea what i should buy with it but now im starting to think of buying a new straightener. i don't want to waste my money though so what is a really good straightener i can get with this money? thanks guysA good hair straightener?
Well, I have a conair straightener that cost about $30.00 but it works like magic! Especially because I have very long, curly, thick hair and if it works on my hair type it pretty much can work on any hair type. I got it at a CVS by the way. Good luck Someone didn't like my answer? :(A good hair straightener?
Chi is one of the best, not only has it been around for a long time it was one of first straighteners made. It heats up really quick and the plates don't harm your hair as much. I'd use a heat protecting spray though because any heat still does harm your hair. I suggest Nexxus Heat Protexx.



I hope I helped,

If you want some cute style to try with your new straightener try these tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2/a>



XOoXo,

B.
Stay away from CHI. So many of them burn out! They seem to have serious electrical problems and I have read many stories on here about CHI irons that don't turn on, smoke and spark and destroy the hair that is being ironed. Be warned!
Well I have to Say my CHI works the best and its super quickk you would have to have more money but its def worth it. All the others i bought have never worked on my hair! So i Say the CHI is the best Hair Straightner you can buyy((:
t walgreens you can get this revlor one I PROMISE ITS AS GOOD AS MY 200 DOLLER ONE I BOUGHT AT THE MALL i was so upset i bought that one b.c i only us the revlo one after i trid my frieds i went out nd boughtt itt
http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>





these are really great straighteners and you could find one in your price range....hope you find a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment