Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener?

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/p/a>



this is the kind of straightener I have, I've had it for a couple years, works pretty well, but my aunt told me not to use the steamer on it, that is will make my hair frizzy. is that true?

also, how do you guys get your ends not to look so fried when you straighten your hair?





thank you(:Hair straightener?
ok your hair is getting frizzy because of the steam! DONT USE IT!! to restore your hair get a shampoo AND conditioner that will help with that. i use herbal essance or sunsilk. i also have a GREAT straightner!! its called FHI. YOU CAN GET IT AT ANY BEUTY STORE! heres the link to the website!! i AWEAR this thing works great i really recomend it!!



http://www.fhiheat.com/main.htmlHair straightener?
use a spray protector. and also i would switch straighteners. my older sister bought me a chi a year ago for christmas and it's by far the best. your hair looks shinier and is healthier. but the best answer is to only straighten your hair when you need to. your only supposed to once a week.



good luck
I dont straighten my hair everyday so like my ends are pretty healthy and its good to trim your ends, it makes your hair grow faster and your ends wont look like sh*t. Also, leave in conditioner helps too, like if you are in for the day, throw in some leave in conditioner. =]
make sure to use a heat spray before you start straightening. It helps protect your hair and keeps from getting split ends. I use TRESemme Heat Taming Spray. You can get it at Walmart, Target, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment