Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair straightener problem?

ok i put hairspray on my hair and straighted my hair and than it got stuck in my hair straightener after words later its got hairspary stuff on it and i can't get it off of the straightener can someonne help me plz how to get it off i tried to clean it with water but it wont come out any ideas please help meHair straightener problem?
Try alchol or they have a special cleaner you can buy. Try heating it up then unplugging it, it works better when its warm.Hair straightener problem?
wet a napkin then rub it without it on hope it helps
Alcohal
that happend to me on wednesday, use alchol it comes right off
Most flat irons say no hairspray. Sincethe damage is done there is a great little generic product on the same aisle as the curiling irons in your local walmart kmart etc, I dont know the name but it is a purple and green bottle pretty cheap like 4 bucks that is too clean curiling and straightening irons. Alcohol will work ok but don't make a habit of it. If you have one of the ionic straighteners it will mess up the plates after continued exposure.
yeah, use the alcohol noncence or buy the cleaner





I also sugest to not use it with hair spray in ( a little is... ok-ish )

No comments:

Post a Comment