Monday, February 13, 2012

Non-electric hair straightener..?

Does it work? Does it succeed in straightening ure hair?Non-electric hair straightener..?
I have tried a few chemical relaxers that really dry your hair out, not to mention break a few near the scalp. However, I did come across Dr Miracle's Hair Straightening Kit @ a CVS about 6 months ago or so. It didn't dry my hair out as bad as the others I've tried. None really ';straighten'; my hair to where I don't need to flat iron it but it relaxes my curls so they're not so tight. I'd recommend trying it. Not sure if the name is exactly right but I do know it's Dr Miracle something or other. Hope this helps!Non-electric hair straightener..?
if your taking about the one you use the hair dryer with then it will work but it might make hair frizzy. i recommend getting an electric straightener
not really
no
be happy for your wavy....natural is still beautiful.
not really

No comments:

Post a Comment