Monday, February 13, 2012

I need hair straightener help please !?

okay so.


my hair naturally is curly and extremely frizzy.


so frizzy it sticks out a mile when i dry it.





so i use a hair straightener every time i wash my hair - which is usually every other or every third day.





so im looking for:


1) hair products to help protect my hair from heat damage


2) a fantastic straightener because mines ****


3) hair products to prevent frizzing in humid weather





please help me !


love xx.I need hair straightener help please !?
\1. Its a 10! Miracle leave in product spray.


(supposidly does ten things...repairs dry damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls fizz, seals and projects hair color, prevents split ends, stops breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, flat iron spray and thermal protectant)


2. GHD, CHI (have both, like the GHD a bit better)


3. umm, its a 10! or S Factor's defrizz serum.I need hair straightener help please !?
Ok. I have extremely frizzy hair just like you. I use paul mitchell heat protection spray to protect my hair from heat damage (only available at salons or online) and I also use a straightener from revlon called wet/dry. It works pretty good. It drys your hair and straightens it at the same time. If you want just a regular good straightener, then try something from colorful seasons, or just conair. Get a ceramic one, because metal ones are REALLY terrible for your hair. The only thing is....if you want a good straightener, then you'll probly have to pay some money. My colorful seasons straightener cost 80 dollars, but it was worth it because it works really good.


Or, you could just do it where you don't have to use a straightener. Idk because it takes longer, but just get one of those round styling brushes and while you're blow drying your hair just use that to get the curls out. Idk. Anyway, I use ion anti-frizz solutions straightening shampoo and conditioner to prevent frizzing in humid weather. It works really good.





Well I really hoped this helped!!!!!=)
1. tresemme heat protecting spray


2. chi all the way


3. tresemme smooth and silky products (shampoo, conditioner, anti frizz secret smoothing creme, and no frizz shine spray)





i have frizzy hair too and to get my hair super straight i straight it in layers starting at the bottom of my head and working my way up and straighten it in very small sections. the smaller the section the straighter it will be. then when i done straightening it i blast it with a blow dryer on the cool setting this will keep it straight all day
i can only answer # 2. sry.


mine works really well. it is a hot tools professional ceramic straightener. keep in mind though, that if you get a ceramic one, no matter what brand, it will make your hair very soft and shiny (not greasy) chi's are good, but they are also expensive





also, if you don't mind me saying this, don't straighten your hair everyday. it is really bad for your hair! try scrunching it after you get out of the shower. go to ulta and look for a de frizz spray. they have awesome products. hope this helps sweetie!!! :)
You could try TresSemme Heat Tamer Spray.


Works pretty well.


Chi straighteners are very good but they are very expensive.


I just use a Revlon straightener and it's alright.


For frizz, try Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Hair Serum (Something liek that)

No comments:

Post a Comment